Ballarat Event Calendar
MovemberWe're making change for men's health in Ballarat. Give us a hand.
Wed Nov 1st
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 2
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Ballarat event simply Login
Events in and around Ballarat
Seasonal Fun and Exciting Events in and Around Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Are you looking for fun and exciting things to do in and around Ballarat, Victoria, Australia? Look no further! This beautiful region offers a wealth of seasonal activities for people of all ages and interests. From outdoor adventures to cultural explorations and everything in between, there's always something to do in Ballarat. Here are a few of our top picks.
Spring is a beautiful time to visit Ballarat, with temperatures warming up and everything coming into bloom. Here are some events to check out:
- Ballarat International Foto Biennale - This international photography festival takes place every two years and features works from artists around the world. Whether you're a photography enthusiast or just appreciate beautiful art, this festival is one not to be missed. Contact: email@example.com
- Springfest - This family-friendly festival takes place in October and offers a range of activities, including live music, carnival rides, food trucks, and more. It's a great way to celebrate the arrival of spring with the whole family. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer is a great time to get outdoors and explore everything Ballarat has to offer. Here are some events to check out:
- Ballarat Beer Festival - This festival takes place in January and showcases some of the best craft beers from around the region. In addition to beer tasting, there's live music, food trucks, and other fun activities. Contact: email@example.com
- Ballarat Begonia Festival - This popular event takes place in March and celebrates the arrival of autumn with stunning floral displays, live music, food trucks, and more. It's a must-visit for anyone who loves flowers and nature. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Autumn is a beautiful time to visit Ballarat, with the leaves changing colors and the weather cooling down. Here are some events to check out:
- Ballarat International Rose Festival - This festival takes place in November and celebrates everything roses. There are stunning displays, workshops, and live music, making it a great day out for anyone who loves gardening or just appreciates the beauty of nature. Contact: email@example.com
- Daylesford Macedon Harvest Festival - While not technically in Ballarat, this festival is only a short drive away and is well worth the trip. It takes place in May and showcases the best local produce from the region, with food, wine, and other delightful treats on offer. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter in Ballarat can be cold, but there are still plenty of reasons to get out and about. Here are some events to check out:
- Winter Wonderlights at Sovereign Hill - This immersive light display takes place every winter and transforms Sovereign Hill into a winter wonderland. There are breathtaking light shows, ice skating, and other wintery activities for all ages. Contact: email@example.com
- Ballarat Winter Festival - This festival takes place in July and offers a range of activities, including ice skating, a winter market, live music, and more. It's a great way to beat the winter blues and have some fun. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
As you can see, there are plenty of fun and exciting events to discover in and around Ballarat, Victoria, Australia. Whether you're a local or a visitor, there's always something new to experience. So why not plan your next adventure today?